The HR Technology & Risk Analyst performs a variety of functions related to HRIS system administration, vendor management, risk mitigation and controls within the Human Resources Department. Works directly with HR department management in the execution of related projects and process improvements. Performs any functions within the scope of authority and expertise to provide the highest level of service to customers and co-workers.
- Maintains data integrity and a high level of accuracy while acting as the system administrator for various HR systems and websites
- Maintains risk and vendor management programs for the HR department
-Completes assigned vendor and compliance risk assessments
-Conducts user access and privileged user activity reviews and maintains associated records
-Works with vendors to address quality, compliance, or customer service concerns
-Works with Risk Management department to mitigate vendor and system risk
- Participates in internal and external audits, as well as state and federal exams
-Performs regular system audits to ensure data integrity and coordinates department audits as needed
-Helps to provide requested information and responses in a timely manner
- Works with subject matter experts to validate and complete documentation for system upgrades
- Ensures full compliance with the bank’s Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Prepares and distributes a variety of recurring and ad hoc reports for use in the administration of the division, and to meet regulatory requirements
- Performs other duties as may be required
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience incorporating the above responsibilities. A minimum of two to four years’ experience in information systems administration, Human Resources or a related field. Excellent organizational, time management, attention to detail, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability organization
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Middlesex Savings Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any employment opportunity.